Skip to main content

Sweet Surprises are the Best! Who doesn't Love See's?

What could be a better way to end a sweet Valentine’s Day than to be surprised with a sweet treat?
One of my all time favorite See’s candies is a milk chocolate Bordeaux.  So yummy! 
So after sharing a delicious steak dinner cooked by my hubby and son, with my beautiful daughter in law and friends, my son delights me with a Bordeaux Chocolate heart!
Happily I went slightly over my calorie count for the day! LOL! 
Thank you to the best son ever!
sees 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pet Portraits - commissioned work

A pencil drawing of a beautiful Rottweiler.  This piece was commissioned by the client as a Birthday gift.  This second drawing was also commissioned by the same client for the same purpose.  Love the expressions on the two of these sweet pups! 

Up on the Wall - Murals

Last year I was commissioned to paint a few murals.  This was a wonderful experience for me!  I was given little direction which allowed me to use my creative ideas to produce some unique pieces of art.   The first was a scene from the beaches of the Pacific.  The homeowner wanted to surprise his wife who grew up living on the coast.  They were remodeling their bathroom and a wall mural was just the thing to complete the project!   This is a view of the finished art Close up of some of the tree detail The second mural was for a family relative.  Also a bathroom remodel.  They ride horses in the foothills of central California, so this project was something I knew they would enjoy.  Foothill path and trees, positioned above the bath  Both pieces of art were painted using acrylics.